SunnyDays Therapy was established to provide pediatric Speech and Occupational therapy to help infants, toddlers, children and young adults achieve milestones, independence and confidence in their play, self-help, social, motor, cognitive, sensory skills and speech and language skills.
Saturday April 11th
10:00AM – 11:00AM
Instructors: Miranda Benevides, MS, CCC-SLP and Marissa Garvich, MA, CCC-SLP
- Monday 20th- Mismatched Monday! Stripes and polka dots?! Those don’t match!!
- Tuesday 21st- Too Tired Tuesday! Too tired to get dressed? Come in your pajamas.
- Wednesday 22nd-Wacky Hair Wednesday! Wacky hair makes everyone happy. Come to therapy with your crazy hair!
- Thursday 23rd- Threads Out Thursday! Wear your clothes inside out and backwards. Let everyone see those threads!
- Friday 24th- Fun Colors Friday! Wear fun colors and make SunnyDays really bright!!